Saturday, February 14, 2009

Slow stashbusting

Seems I'm buying fabric at the same rate I'm using it, thus the stash is staying the same. Used some in swaps, bought more for another swap (I have few pastels) and took advantage of a buy 10 get 10 free fat quarter sale. I now have enough variety of 30s repros that I can feel comfortable that I need no more of that for current planned projects. I will need to buy some 30s repro solids, but that purchase can wait for some time.

I finally used up the game characters fabric, all 4.5 yards, in pillowcases. A quilt was probably 4 or 5 years away while a pillowcase could be enjoyed NOW! My sister is huge on gaming (Guild Wars), so I made her a pillowcase for her specialty pillow as well as 2 king sized ones. There was enough fabric left for my king sized pillow too!

No comments: