Monday, October 24, 2011

50 Quilt Tops from Stash?

I plan to get a little more involved in using up my stash now that I have a new Bernina and can quilt much more easily. I know now of 2 women who spent 2 years using up all their stash in many, many quilts. I have UFOs and excessive stash, so I'd like to make an updated 2 year goal to try and dwindle that down and complete projects. For now, I want to make the goal of finishing 50 quilt tops. I don't typically make small children's quilts, so this is fairly ambitious, but at the same time, the goal is not to get them all quilted, either. Once I have the tops done, then I will know what fabrics I can use for backings.

So, this goal starts in November. A finish will be either a top or a quilted/tied quilt that is primarily made from stash or a UFO.

No comments: